March 6th, 2023
- Fix a bug where chat screen went blank if app is in killed state and chat screen is first opened via a notification and then subsequently opened in-app.
- Fix a bug where debug logs were not attached to an issue if it contained special characters.
- Fix a bug where chat notifications were not cancelled when chat screen was opened.
October 11, 2022
Added the capability for Outbound Support. You can reach out to your users proactively without they having to raise a ticket first. For more details, refer Outbound support.
Fixed usage of
enableInAppNotificationflag. Changed behaviour to always allow notifications when it is from push.
Introduced a new API
clearAnonymousUserOnLogin(boolean clearAnonymousUser)to support maintaining anonymous user on login. For more details, refer Anonymous users
clearAnonymousUserOnLogin()API will be deprecated.
As part of Android 13 updates, support for App level language has been introduced. Preference will be given to App level language, if set, over the device level language.
Fixed application crash that occurs on some devices when uploading attachment in chat screen.
December 22, 2021
Added support for adding breadcrumbs and debug logs to a new conversation filed by an end-user. For more details refer Tracking.
Added support for showing an announcement in Help Center. For more details refer here.
Added migration support from legacy SDK to SDK X. For more details on how to migrate, refer our migration guide
October 29, 2021
- Comply with PendingIntent flag requirements expected on apps targeting Android 12 (API level 31).
Aug 30, 2021
- Fixed a bug where file chooser is not allowing to select whitelisted attachments while sending attachments in chat.
May 12, 2021
- Launched next-generation SDK X v10.0.0 which has lower size foot-print and requires minimal SDK upgrades to adopt new features and bug fixes.
Getting started guide
- To start using SDK X 10.0.0, please refer to the guide here
September 25, 2020
- Launched next-generation SDK X Beta which has lower size foot-print and does not require SDK upgrades to adopt new features and bug fixes
Getting started guide
- To start using SDK X 1.0.0 beta, please refer to the guide here