November 20, 2017
- Added support for iPhoneX.
- Applications are now required to build with Xcode 9 so that layouts work correctly across all supported iOS versions. If you have an XCode 8 project, you could use the build mentioned here.
- Added support for UNNotifications framework for push notifications. View
- Improved the accessibility behavior for the following UI elements:
- Resolution Request view
- "Start a new conversation" button
- Customer Satisfaction Survey flow
- Failed message indicator view
- "Screenshot Request" message
- "Review Request" message
- Automation reply message
- Attachment message
- Improved Italian translation for "Email (optional)" string.
- Fixed a crash in the Campaigns login API .
- Stack trace: [HsSwitchUserController getRequestData] setObjectForKey - object cannot be nil (key: uid)
- Fixed a crash in the SDK migration flow.
- Stack trace: setObjectForKey: object cannot be nil (key: profile-id)
- Fixed a crash in the Campaigns property syncing.
- Stack trace: Exception: NSInvalidArgumentException in -[HsUserModel setSyncStatus:forProperties:]
- Fixed a crash which would occur when the showDynamicFormOnViewController:withTitle:andFlows:withConfig: API was called.
- Fixed a bug where the chat screen would automatically open if the control center or notification tray was open at the time of push notification arrival.
- Fixed an edge case bug where users would see a blank chat screen if they filed a new conversation while the SDK was migrating to a new SDK version.
- Fixed a bug where the image attachment would flicker after being sent successfully.
- Fixed a bug where the typing indicator animation was not smooth on iOS 11 devices.
- Fixed a bug where the "Contact Us" button in the search footer was not localized for VO users.
- Fixed a bug where focusing on the tableview in VO mode would shift the tableview down and show some empty space on top.
- Fixed a bug where Bar button font name was not getting applied from the HelpshiftConfigDark.plist.
- Fixed a bug where font size in Table Section Header was not getting applied.
November 13, 2017
- Fixed a UX issue for apps built with Xcode8 or prior and running on iOS11 where the beginning of the tableviews was shifted down.
October 13, 2017
- Added support for sending "Custom Issue Fields" when filing a new conversation. View
- Added a Swift compatible API to send logs when filing a new conversation. View
- Added support for passing 64 bit integers in campaigns user properties. View
- Added an API to asynchronously request unread campaigns message count. View
- Added a new delegate to provide unread campaign message count. View
- SDK now requires -ObjC flag to be present in the "Other Linker Flags" under Build Settings section. View
- Made improvements to the Campaign images downloading mechanism.
- Fixed an intermittent crash on conversation filing screen when network is unavailable.
- Fixed a bug where links were not working in Screenshot Request messages.
- Fixed a UI issue where calling UIAppearance proxy API to invoke setContentInsetAdjustmentBehavior from host app was affecting SDK's scroll views.
- Fixed a bug where Application state was being read from background thread instead of main thread.
- Fixed an accessibility bug where VO would navigate to "Describe your problem" text view and its placeholder in the text input area.
- Fixed a rare case where failing to read metadata of a message from disk could cause the app to crash.
- Improve accessibility VO label for "Send" button on Conversation Filing Screen.
- Improved handling of the rare case where Conversation DB could go in undesirable state.
- Deprecated the following APIs. View
- (void) log:(NSString *)format, ...; in HelpshiftSupport class
- (NSInteger) getCountOfUnreadMessages in HelpshiftCampaigns class
September 22, 2017
- Helpshift now supports iOS 11
showAlertToRateAppWithURL:withCompletionBlock: API. An explanation of why we made this change can be found here.
- Automatic review reminder requests sent from the backend will now be ignored.
- Updated the review action in Campaigns to have it redirect to the app store page of the app.
- Fixed some code comments.
- Make method
HelpshiftSupportDelegate optional. Use the newer
didReceiveUnreadMessagesCount APIs instead.
- Fixed a bug where the color set using "Rating star color" was not being applied to stars on feedback screen.
- Fixed Hindi translation for "You found this helpful" string.
- Fixed a rare crash in signature generation while making a network request.
- Fixed a bug where the retry button for text messages would not work even after reconnecting to the network.
August 21, 2017
- Added support for iOS-11 beta-5
- Added a new API to set the SDK language asynchronously. View
- Added an API to asynchronously check if an active Conversation exists. View
- Added an API to asynchronously request unread message count. View
- Added an API to asynchronously create and return dynamic form for given flows. View
- Added the following methods to the HelpshiftSupportDelegate protocol:
- (void) didCheckIfConversationActive:(BOOL)isActive
- (void) didReceiveUnreadMessagesCount:(NSInteger)count
- (void) didCreateDynamicForm:(UINavigationController *)form
- Setting enableFullPrivacy API configuration to true will now hide name and email address fields. View
- Fixed a bug where blank cells appeared upon searching for FAQs in FAQ section view.
- Fixed a bug on iOS 11-beta where the text view to enter CSAT review text was not visible in review rating screen.
- Fixed a bug where compilation would fail if Socket Rocket library was integrated with the app through source code.
- Fixed a bug where tags were not added to the new issue if added without metadata.
- Fixed a bug where "Bold font name" config was not applied to FAQ title.
- Fixed a bug where the applications that use Google Cast SDK would crash while filing a new Conversation.
- Fixed the warnings reported by Xcode 9 where some of the UIKit APIs were called from secondary thread.
- Fixed a bug where database connections were not closed before removing the database during migration.
- Fixed a bug on iOS 11 where back button title would not appear in single FAQ and Conversation screens.
- Deprecated the following APIs within the HelpshiftSupport class: View
- (BOOL) isConversationActive
- (NSInteger) getNotificationCountFromRemote:(BOOL)isRemote
- (UINavigationController ) dynamicFormWithTitle:(NSString )title andFlows:(NSArray *)flows
- setSDKLanguage:(NSString *)languageCode
- Deprecated the method (void) didReceiveNotificationCount:(NSInteger)count in HelpshiftSupportMetadata protocol. View
July 18, 2017
- Added compatibility for iOS 11 beta 3.
- Added support to show an animated indication on the Conversation screen when an Agent is replying to the Conversation.View
- Added a new High Contrast theme.View
- Added two new keys for customizing text color of the user chat bubble and Agent chat bubble.View
- Added new key for customizing Typing indicator color.View
- Added new keys for customizing Secondary text color, Placeholder text color and Timestamp text color.View
- Removed Helpshift class and all its member methods that were deprecated in SDK version 5.0.0.View
- Deprecated APIs that take install and API configurations as NSDictionary.View
- Fixed a bug where the SDK would crash upon pressing the back button after attaching a second screenshot while the first screenshot upload was still in-progress.
- Fixed a bug where the SDK would crash if the Issue was filed with a corrupt image.
- Fixed a bug where the SDK would crash upon calling setMetadataObjectBlock API.
- Fixed a bug where the search title text was not highlighted in search results.
- Fixed a bug where the FAQ footer text got clipped if the font size was increased in the device's accessibility settings.
- Fixed a bug where follow-up was successful if sent while the user was typing.
- Fixed a UI glitch where extra padding was added to the table view search controller if the translucency of the navigation bar was disabled.
- Fixed bug where a crash would occur when multi-character UTF-16 encoded characters were found in the FAQ body of search results.
- Fixed a bug where the Contact Us button in FAQ search results list was not accessible via the accessibility identifier.
- Fixed a bug where the badge count was not updated when the Issue was resolved.
- Fixed a bug where notification count APIs were returning incorrect values.
- Fixed a bug where the app was not suspended immediately after being backgrounded.
- Fixed a bug where a crash would occur on iOS 11 beta 3 while attaching a screenshot in new Conversation.
- Fixed crash on some devices in rare cases while creating a new issue.
- Fixed a rare bug where a crash would occur on syncing sessions on iOS 10.
- Fixed a rare crash on app launch.
- Improved syncing server configurations.
- Improved handling for failed network requests.
April 18, 2017
- Added new SDK configuration for showing conversation info screen. View
- Fixed getActionTitleColor API returning title instead of title color.
March 31, 2017
- Introduced a new API that helps redirect users directly to Conversation on tapping of push notification in cases where the app was killed by the user. View
- Added new SDK configuration debug logging in the SDK for solving Issues during integration. View
- Added an API to check if there is an active conversation. View
- Added a delegate method that lets the app know when a Conversation has ended. View
- Added Inbox Data APIs to retrieve 'action type' and 'action data' for Campaigns action buttons in messages. View
- Made image attachment upload more network-efficient, also added support for GIF type images.
- Added validation to guard against malformed FAQ and Section IDs.
- Users can now view their Issue ID for an ongoing Issue by navigating to the Issue Information Screen by tapping the icon on the top-right of the Conversation screen.
- Added a configuration in HelpshiftConfig.plist to specify extra vertical padding for table view cells.
- Added a configuration in HelpshiftConfig.plist to hide the label of the back button while Helpshift session is active.
- Added a configuration in HelpshiftConfig.plist to specify file name for custom font for FAQ body and custom bold font for FAQ title.
- Added translations for the screenshot tutorial.
- Replaced UIWebView implementation with WKWebView to display HTML content of an FAQ.
- Improvements to voice over support.
- Fixed a bug where row height was not being calculated correctly for FAQ tables.
- Fixed a bug where a failed message delivery could be re-sent multiple times.
- Fixed all memory leaks.
- Fixed an edge case where in some rare cases an Agent message was not visible to the user.
- Fixed a bug where a user's keyboard was dismissed after 'report new Issue view controller' is dismissed.
- Fixed a bug where the FAQ view did not use the system default font.
- Fixed a bug where chat bubble for landscape images was not on the same aspect ratio.
- Fixed a UI issue where description text could overlap a button in certain cases.
- Fixed a UI issue where the Helpshift SDK would hide the status bar even if the app displays it.
- Fixed an issue with the loading spinner for image downloads being shown indefinitely in cases of no network detection.
- Added missing device names to the device map dictionary.
- Fixed bug where in some rare cases, conversation resolution question is displayed when an agent sends a follow up request.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Close button from functioning correctly in some cases.
- Fixed a bug where some alert popups could move to a buggy position on screen in cases when SDK was launched on push notifications.
- Fixed a bug in follow up feature where a follow up request from Agent fails in some valid cases.
- Fixed a bug where customer could reopen a resolved issue by attaching an image.
- Fixed a bug where some UI elements were not correctly using the theming options.
- Fixed an issue where user could launch multiple conversation screens by tapping repeatedly on Contact Us buttons.
- Fixed a bug where conversation text typed by customer could get deleted in some cases where he attempts to attach an image with it.
- Fixed a bug where agent name is not shown for follow up request message.
- Fixed a bug where a user can accept or reject issue resolution multiple times in some cases.
- Fixed a case where chat screen was relaunched if the user was previously on chat screen and received a support push notification.
- Fixed a bug where in some rare cases the “Ok, Attach” button was still visible after user attaches a screenshot.
February 6, 2017
- Fixed a bug where in rare circumstances FAQs would not load.
February 2, 2017
- Fixed a crash when Send Feedback button is tapped on the periodic review reminder alert view.
- Fixed bug where an empty view controller was shown after quickly tapping the back button twice on the report issue screen or the chat screen.
January 18, 2017
- Fix bug where the SDK didn't pick up device language if it is Chinese - Hong Kong (Traditional) on iOS 8.x and iOS 9.x.
January 10, 2017
- Added support for setting expiry time to campaign messages.
- Implemented custom logger to support debug logs.
- Improved in-app FAQ search by making it faster and memory efficient.
- Helpshift SDK now supports iOS accessibility features for dynamic type sizes.
- Fix and issue where FAQ with search tags were not prioritised correctly in the search results.
- Improved translations for SDK strings.
- Helpshift SDK now supports two more Chinese dialects: 'Chinese - Hong Kong' and 'Chinese - Singapore'.
- Fix in-app notifications not received for issue resolution.
- Fix in-app notifications do not support orientations of the topmost view controller onto which they are shown.
- Fix in-app notifications rotate even if the app does not support rotation.
- Fix application version is not retrieved from main bundle.
- Fix app crashes when attempting to attach a file with no extension.
- Fix if an UIAlertView with textfield is presented with the app in the landscape mode, it goes beneath the onscreen keyboard.
- Fix when entering a very long name into the conversation page the name starts to overrun the email section before it gets truncated.
- Fix campaigns are fetched after a delay if a campaign is pushed through push notification but and user launches the app manually.
- Fix top level domain of the e-mail address (Issue reporter email) can't take more than 4 letters.
- Fix SDK asking for push permissions on behalf of the app even if app is registered for silent push.
- Changed the logic for handling http failures from the helpshift servers.
- Fix issue where Helpshift SDK used to poll even when push was enabled.
- Fix FAQs not getting added to Core Spotlight if the configuration is changed from HsAddFaqsToDeviceSearchNever to HsAddFaqsToDeviceSearchOnInstall.
- Improved Syncing strategy for campaigns data.
September 30, 2016
- Added support for iOS 10.
- Fix for iOS 10: An issue where the App Rating popup presented by Helpshift could move to an incorrect position.
- Added HelpshiftAPIConfig and HelpshiftInstallConfig APIs to simplify SDK configs.
- SDK no longer includes the 'carrier name' in metaData if 'enableFullPrivacy' flag is set to true.
- Push campaigns are now registered on first launch.
- Fix automatically close Helpshift’s campaign UI in case a deeplink action links back to the same app.
- Fix memory leak caused by Helpshift SDK holding a strong reference to the host app’s viewController.
- Fix an issue with Guided Ticket Filing where pressing back button would sometimes take the user to a blank screen.
- Fix an issue where if an FAQ contains an animated GIF, sometimes the user will get multiple failed messages error.
- Change the name of campaigns inbox delegate (from notificationDelegate to hsInboxNotificationDelegate) to avoid name conflict with Apple’s private API.
- Fix an issue where the table row text for a FAQs could be truncated with ‘…’ for some languages.
- Fix an issue where chat screen could go blank when returning from Suggestions view.
- Fix as issue where Helpshift logo could sometimes be visible on Chat screen.
- Updated voice over labels on Single FAQ screen.
August 24, 2016
- Fix accessibility VoiceOver labels in the SDK.
August 18, 2016
- Support Issue Archival feature which will automatically archive issues which are in Resolved or Rejected state for more than 12 months.
- Add strict validation for HelpshiftCore's installForApiKey:domainName:appID: API. This API will now throw Install Exception if there are validation issues in the key information.
- Move the Helpshift's localization files to HsLocalization.bundle file. For instructions on how to customize Helpshift strings, please visit https://developers.helpshift.com/ios/string-customization/
- Add support for customizing Helpshift themes using a HelpshiftCustomConfig.plist file. For more details, please visit https://developers.helpshift.com/ios/design/
- Handle corrupt or unsupported file formats in In-App Campaigns.
- Improve localizations for German, Dutch, Chinese and Korean languages.
- Fix resource deadlocks in Campaigns code.
- Fix warnings in Helpshift header files.
- Fix a bug where user was able to say Yes/No to resolution request multiples times on SDK upgrade.
- Add support for handling HTML entities in FAQ search.
- Add support for iOS 10 Beta release.
- Fix for iOS 10: Crash when navigating to a Single FAQ.
- Open FAQ sections (showFAQs:)
- Tap any FAQ
- User is taken to Single FAQ screen and app crashes.
- Fix for iOS 10: Crash when an in-app notification is displayed.
- File an issue
- Exit Helpshift
- Reply to ticket from dashboard
- An in-app notification is shown and the app crashes.
July 27, 2016
- Fix crash in FAQ search if any of the FAQ search tags starts with a special character.
June 3, 2016
- Remove duplicates in Localization files.
- Fix crash in showFAQs API when there is only 1 section with some FAQs.
- Impact analysis of version
5.6.1 remains same as
May 18, 2016
April 4, 2016
- Fix compiler error when all_load linker flag is enabled.
- Fix : Remove the CFBundleExectuable key from HsUIResourceBundle.
- Update French translations.
March 17, 2016
December 16, 2015
- Add a way for View controller based status bar apps to set Helpshift status bar style.
- Add support for iPad Slide Over and Split View.
- Fix an issue where the in-app notification bar appeared in the wrong orientation on some devices.
- Improve the way copy text features works on chat screen.
- Fix an issue that caused images on FAQ screen to not load when launched from spotlight or deep-link.
November 9, 2015
- FIX Sending of screenshots was failing on iOS 9 due to ATS restrictions.
- FIX Default values being set incorrectly in case the config options dictionary was nil.
November 6, 2015
- Fix: When using theming via HelpshiftConfig.plist file, there was a bug which prevented setting the navigation button colours.
- Added support for copy/pasting messages in chat screen. Now you can long-press a message to bring up the copy menu.
- Updated accessibility strings for some UI elements.
- Added a flag to disable entry and exit animation for Helpshift screens. Only applicable to the launch and close events of Helpshift Support views. Animations will still be present inside a Helpshift Support session.
October 30, 2015
- Added feature for Guided issue filing for all support issues created by the end-user.
- New SDK option for improving ticket deflection. Added option for CONTACT_US_AFTER_MARKING_ANSWER_UNHELPFUL to show contact us only after end user marks a FAQ unhelpful.
- Added support for reducing gibberish ticket by adding a configurable threshold for all supported language.
- iOS 9 feature: In-Device search - Now you can make your FAQs searchable with core spotlight.
- iOS 9 feature: Bitcode distribution - Now the iOS bundle will have a bit code enabled version along in the SDK archive.
- The Customer Satisfaction survey view is now a part of the messages scroll view. This makes it easier for users of landscape apps to view previous messages.
- Changed the default value of showConversationResolutionQuestion flag to true.
- Moved graphical assets location to Xcassets
- FAQ Search algorithm improvement: Improved the FAQ search relevance threshold for fuzzy match to make it strict.
- FAQ Search algorithm improvement: Sometimes search term was not highlighted if it was with a prepending or appending punctuation mark
- FAQ Search algorithm improvement: FAQs were listed twice in search results
- Added new HelpshifSupport API to replace older Helpshift API
September 25, 2015
- Added a flag for toggling fallback languages in FAQs to english. In case you have FAQs in multiple languages but do not wish to fallback to English if localisation is missing, set ‘enableDefaultFallbackLanguage’ to ‘no’ in Helpshift’s install call.
- Fix: Renamed a public method that could cause namespace issue with other libraries.
- Fix: Fixed a bug that could prevent a database from being created.
September 15, 2015
- Fix: Localisations on iOS 9.
- Fix: Sometimes admin attachments do not download on re-installing app or migrating to a newer version.
If your FAQ images are not loading on iOS 9 click here to know what you need to do to fix this.
September 10, 2015
- Filter FAQs by category tags.
- Added configurability to the conversation resolution flow by adding flag showConversationResolutionQuestion. See note below for details.
- Increased the accuracy of free disk space on the device.
- Added support for 12 new languages: Danish, Slovak, Catalan, Greek, Finnish, Croatian, Malay, Norwegian, Romanian, Swedish, Ukrainian and Hebrew.
- Changed the default conversation placeholder to "How can we help?"
- Added error reporting capability for logging and reporting Helpshift crashes on runtime. This allows helpshift to get hold of all crashes and crash details that occurred in production due to Helpshift api or execution in Helpshift flows.
- By default this is turned on.
- [Bug fix] FAQ rendering issue.
- Issue - FAQ was getting clipped before the first fold causing for FAQ text to appear clipped.
- Cause - This was introduced when with the handling of a crash on older devices (iPhone 4s for UIVewbview).
- Resolution - We have ensured that the UIWebView rendering happens on the main UI rendering thread.
- Impact - This issue existed in v4.13 which has now been fixed.
- Developers can now choose to skip the issue resolution questions (Y/N) by setting the key
No. This will lead the user to the CSAT screen after the issue is resolved by the agent. More details here.
- Available in Portrait & Landscape
- Default value for
showConversationResolutionQuestion is set to
No. If you wish to show the
Y/Ns question after the issue is resolved, please set the showConversationResolutionQuestion to
- We have observed that the error reporting capability does not work if your app already has a crash logger that is not crashalytics.
August 19, 2015
- Improved ticket avoidance to include the FAQs flows.
- Added a feature that prevents empty or gibberish tickets from being filed.
- Added support for two new languages: Polish and Arabic
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
July 17, 2015
- Add workaround for iOS UIScrollView inconsistency bug.
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
July 10, 2015
- Fix the bug in handling conversations with special characters in them.
- Fix the FAQs syncing bug during migrations.
- Move more code to ARC.
- Improve the FAQ on device search with Fuzzy matching.
- Fix iOS 6 compatibility.
- UI fixes
June 2, 2015
May 26, 2015
- Ability to change SDK language dynamically.
- Added fuzzy search for FAQ searches.
- Search term highlighting for FAQs.
- Additional navigation bar customizations.
- Bug fixes.
- UI fixes.
March 25, 2015
March 20, 2015
- New optional delegate method called when a Helpshift session begins:
- (void) helpshiftSessionHasBegun;
- This is a counterpart to the existing delegate that is called when a Helpshift session ends:
- (void) helpshiftSessionHasEnded;
- New optional delegate method that is called when user complete customer satisfaction survey after issue getting resolved.
- (void) userCompletedCustomerSatisfactionSurvey:(NSInteger)rating withFeedback:(NSString *)feedback;
- Added support for Hungarian, Czech, Slovenian and Traditional Chinese languages.
- UI fixes
- Bug fixes
March 4, 2015
- Allow admins and agents to attach files with replies
- Allow admins and agents to reopen conversations
- Added multi-user feature for support conversations
- Added new delegate methods for conversation updates
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
October 9, 2014
October 7, 2014
- Added an API option "showSearchOnNewConversation" which when enabled will enhance ticket avoidance by suggesting relevant FAQs to the users before they start a new conversation.
- Added an API option "enableFullPrivacy" which when enabled will restrict the user from attaching a screenshot and from sending personally identifiable information in meta-data.
- UI fixes.
- Bug fixes.
September 16, 2014
- Full iOS 8 compatibility.
- Bug fixes.
- UI fixes.
September 2, 2014
- Added support for Customer satisfaction survey, which prompts your app users to rate their customer support experience with your agents.
- Agent names will now be visible in an ongoing conversation.
- Added a API option, "conversationPrefillText", for prefilling new conversation description.
- Added a API option, "hideNameAndEmail", for conditionally hiding name and email fields when starting a new conversation.
- UX improvements for attaching screenshot.
- Removed FAQ sync status.
- Added support for deep-links in FAQs.
- Bug fixes.
- UI fixes.
July 9, 2014
- Added a API option "requireEmail" to make emails compulsory or optional in the new conversation form.
- Added fixes for iOS 8.
- Added fixes for empty custom metadata.
- Updated Korean translations.
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
June 6, 2014
- Optimized FAQ updates. Changes to FAQs in the admin are now updated and shown as soon as the SDK is opened.
- Users can now directly attach screenshots while submitting new conversation or during an ongoing conversation.
- New options for enableContactUs flag for ticket avoidance: ALWAYS, AFTER_VIEWING_FAQS and NEVER
- setName:andEmail: API can now clear name and email if nil is passed for both.
- Automatic app rating reminder is now available alongside the manual app rating API.
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
April 30, 2014
- Added new app rating API (showAlertToRateAppWithURL:withCompletionBlock:). Automatic review request is now removed in this release.
- Conversation text and message reply text are now buffered, if users leave the screen while typing is in progress.
- Improved message resolution interaction.
- Added a new option in skinning plist for cell selection color.
- Improved on some skinning bugs.
- Improved on new conversation submission warnings.
- Improved on FAQ helpful/unhelpful UI interaction.
- Various bug fixes (crashes related to migration).
- UI fixes
March 12, 2014
- Critical migration bug fix that caused a conversation related crash
March 7, 2014
- Added method pauseDisplayOfInAppNotification: to pause/resume display of in-app notifications
- Added optional delegate method didReceiveInAppNotificationWithMessageCount: for in-app notifications
- Added Dutch translations
- Potrait only/Landscape only rotation now supported in the SDK, if app supports the same
- New inapp notification delegate method
- Review request in conversation can now be customized via localized strings.
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
February 23, 2014
- Fixed some critical crashes (Crash during screenshot attach, FAQ mark helpful/unhelpful and others).
February 03, 2014
- Added support for fullscreen and formsheet modal presentation styles on iPad
- Added Turkish translations
- library now contains a 64-bit simulator slice
- support for custom metadata in API options
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
December 23, 2013
- Conversation forwarding feature added to SDK
- New Rate/Review & Feedback feature
- Now using CFBundleShortVersionString instead of CFBundleVersion for app version
- Added support for background image in HelpshiftConfig.plist
- Fixed bugs related to getNotificationCountRemote being called from inside helpshiftSessionHasEnded
- Improved UX for resolution rejected by user for resolved conversations
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
- Changes to HelpshiftLocalizable.strings
December 4, 2013
- Multiple issues and inbox is no longer supported
- The conversation interface has been unified into a single channel
- New API calls for support tools and install method.
- When FAQ is marked unhelpful, users can contact you to tell you why
- Moved helpshift db from Documents/ folder to Library/ folder
- New strings for localizations
- Bug fixes
- UI fixes
Older release notes
Release notes pre v4.0.0 can be found in SDK 3.x docs.